Are you about to visit Dubai ?! Somehow confused about your tourist visa ?! Do you need a prior visa ?! Or could take upon arrival ?!
Well, By next few lines we are going to explain more about Dubai visa, How to handle and who does need to, Let us check so:
- First of all, there are 39 states citizens who do not need any visiting visa at all, Just upon arrival to airport, their passports will be just stamped by customs and migrations officer, So if you bear a passport of the kind countries make sure that you do not need to continue reading this article:
|Finland||Monaco||United States of America|
2. GGC citizens are most welcomed to enter Dubai with no prior Dubai visa.
3. GGC residents could get Dubai tourist visa upon arrival for AED 200.
4. For those who does not carry a passport of the mentioned countries, You then will need to issue a prior tourist visa which needs a sponsor to complete. Your sponsor could be your air carrier, accommodation hotel, or local travel agent.
5. For Dubai tourist visa, there is no so much is required. Just to have a good-reputed passport and clear details of confirmed airline ticket, personal photographic photos and in some cases it does need a bank statement.
6. A transit visa for travelers who stop by Dubai airport as a stopover could be issued for AED 100, visa is valid for only 96 hours
7. Dubai visa is always a matter of revising and reconsideration. So we advise to keep your eyes on Dubai government website
8. In favor of federation system which is followed in the country of UAE, a Dubai visa is only valid to enter the state through Dubai airport, but no other airport. While once in Dubai, you could transfer between different emirates with no restrictions.
9. Note: 1 USD = 3.65 AED
10. For any further details, you are so welcome to revise UAE embassies of your country, See embassy locator